LUNCH WITH JENNA ep39 #DMme #playnice #igetboredeasily
This is the second play in a trilogy about JENNA BRITTEN, a character developed out of a PhD in Anthropology of theatre at the University of Adelaide.
The performance was broadcast on 28 April, 2019
JENNA is joined by 2 of her favourite DMers and a friend with issues about it all. Can it be fun without consequences? Is it emancipation or prostitution? What does it all matter if you feel good about yourself?
Join us online and in the conversation as JENNA cooks up a Sunday roast storm… and a little controversy as always
R 18+ adult content
- Creative Writing (incl. Playwriting)
- Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies
- Film, Television and Digital Media not elsewhere classified
- Interactive Media
- Performing Arts and Creative Writing not elsewhere classified
- Studies in the Creative Arts and Writing not elsewhere classified