Spencer Gulf cumulative impact assessment spatial layers
datasetposted on 2018-01-09, 02:25 authored by Alice JonesAlice Jones, Zoe Doubleday, Thomas ProwseThomas Prowse, Kathryn H. Wiltshire, Marty R. Deveney, Tim Ward, Sally L. Scrivens, Phillip Cassey, Laura G. O'Connell, Bronwyn GillandersBronwyn Gillanders
This file set includes:
Six raster datasets of the processed cumulative impact maps produced for the Spencer Gulf cumulative impact assessment. There are three rasters for the benthic ecosystems and three for the pelagic ecosystem, based on three scoring scenarios (best-case, worst-case and most-likely). The scores came from expert elicitation. For each of the six rasters there is an associated projection file with the same name.
Six tiff files of the cumulative impact layers (illustrating what they look like when plotted)
A metadata text file with details of the data layers and the projection - as well as sources of further information.
- Bioinformatics and computational biology not elsewhere classified
- Ecology not elsewhere classified
- Marine and estuarine ecology (incl. marine ichthyology)
- Conservation and biodiversity
- Ecological applications not elsewhere classified
- Ecological impacts of climate change and ecological adaptation
- Environmental assessment and monitoring
- Environmental management
- Wildlife and habitat management
spatial datasetcumulative impact mappingmarine managementComputational BiologyEcology not elsewhere classifiedMarine BiologyConservation and BiodiversityEcological Applications not elsewhere classifiedEcological Impacts of Climate ChangeEcologyEnvironmental Impact AssessmentEnvironmental ManagementWildlife and Habitat Management