Supporting data for "Benefits of explicit treatment of zero flows in probabilistic hydrological modelling of ephemeral catchments" by McInerney et al. (2019)
datasetposted on 27.02.2019 by David McInerney, Mark Thyer, Dmitri Kavetski
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
This dataset contains results from the paper "Benefits of explicit treatment of zero flows in probabilistic hydrological modelling of ephemeral catchments" by McInerney et al, which is under review at Water Resources Research.
The folder "metrics" contains performance metrics for the catchments and residual error schemes considered in the case studies, including
1. The Continuous Ranked Probability Skill Score ('CRPSS.csv')
2. The error in the proportion of zero flows ('ErrorPropZero.csv')
3. The precision metric used in this study ('Precision.csv')
4. The reliability metric used in this study ('Reliability.csv')
5. The volumetric bias metric used in this study ('VolBias.csv')
Also, the proportion of observed zero flows for each catchment is provided ('PropZero.csv').
An integrated streamflow forecasting framework for Australian water information and management agencies
Australian Research CouncilFind out more...