Making Babies in the 21st Century
mediaposted on 2017-12-05, 23:25 authored by Robert NormanRobert Norman, Renae FernandezRenae Fernandez, John SchjenkenJohn Schjenken, Sarah RobertsonSarah Robertson
The Robinson Research Institute hosted the 5th annual Making Babies in the 21st Century public forum in October 2017 in Adelaide.
This event was hosted by Amanda Blair and featured the following presenters:
- Louise Johnson – Your Fertility Potential – helping people to conceive and have a healthy baby
- Prof Rob Norman – …and would you like IVF with that?
- Dr Deirdre Zander-Fox – Inside the IVF Lab: What’s Hot and what’s Not
- Dr Renae Fernandez – Shift work and women’s fertility
- Dr John Schjenken – How everyday chemicals impact fertility and pregnancy