Making Babies in the 21st Century
Media is any form of research output that is recorded and played. This is most commonly video, but can be audio or 3D representations.
The Robinson Research Institute hosted the 5th annual Making Babies in the 21st Century public forum in October 2017 in Adelaide.
This event was hosted by Amanda Blair and featured the following presenters:
- Louise Johnson – Your Fertility Potential – helping people to conceive and have a healthy baby
- Prof Rob Norman – …and would you like IVF with that?
- Dr Deirdre Zander-Fox – Inside the IVF Lab: What’s Hot and what’s Not
- Dr Renae Fernandez – Shift work and women’s fertility
- Dr John Schjenken – How everyday chemicals impact fertility and pregnancy