Agriculture in S.A.: what of its future?
presentationposted on 2018-04-18, 05:59 authored by Neil Smith
Lecture given by Mr Neil Smith, Farmer - Maitland, Chair - Soil Conservation Council of S.A., Member - Grains Research and Development Corporation at the Waite Campus, University of Adelaide, 3.4.1996.
This lecture is part of the Campus Seminars and Distinguished Lecturer Series, Waite Campus, University of Adelaide, 1991 – 1997.https://figshare.com/projects/Campus_Seminars_and_Distinguished_Lecturer_Series_Waite_Campus_University_of_Adelaide/17756
- Agricultural land management
- Sustainable agricultural development
- Agricultural engineering
- Agriculture, land and farm management not elsewhere classified
- Crop and pasture production not elsewhere classified
- Agricultural land planning
- Land use and environmental planning
- Land capability and soil productivity
- Crop and pasture protection (incl. pests, diseases and weeds)
- Environmental rehabilitation and restoration
sustainable agriculturesustainable agriculture researchagricultural land useagricultural productionlandcareproperty management planningland management reformsoil degradationwater quality degradationcrop pests and diseasessoil conservationagricultural conservationAgricultural Land ManagementSustainable Agricultural DevelopmentAgricultural EngineeringAgriculture, Land and Farm Management not elsewhere classifiedCrop and Pasture Production not elsewhere classifiedAgricultural Land PlanningLand Use and Environmental PlanningLand Capability and Soil DegradationCrop and Pasture Protection (Pests, Diseases and Weeds)Environmental Rehabilitation (excl. Bioremediation)