Agriculture in S.A.: what of its future?
presentationposted on 18.04.2018, 05:59 by Neil Smith
Lecture given by Mr Neil Smith, Farmer - Maitland, Chair - Soil Conservation Council of S.A., Member - Grains Research and Development Corporation at the Waite Campus, University of Adelaide, 3.4.1996.
This lecture is part of the Campus Seminars and Distinguished Lecturer Series, Waite Campus, University of Adelaide, 1991 – 1997.https://figshare.com/projects/Campus_Seminars_and_Distinguished_Lecturer_Series_Waite_Campus_University_of_Adelaide/17756
- Agricultural Land Management
- Sustainable Agricultural Development
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agriculture, Land and Farm Management not elsewhere classified
- Crop and Pasture Production not elsewhere classified
- Agricultural Land Planning
- Land Use and Environmental Planning
- Land Capability and Soil Degradation
- Crop and Pasture Protection (Pests, Diseases and Weeds)
- Environmental Rehabilitation (excl. Bioremediation)