What limits the invasion of grasslands by woody plants: competition or disturbance?
presentationposted on 2017-09-06, 05:52 authored by Joel Brown
Lecture given by Doctor Joel Brown, CSIRO Tropical Agriculture, Davies Laboratory, Queensland, Australia, at the Waite Campus, University of Adelaide, 5.6.1992.
This lecture is part of the Campus Seminars and Distinguished Lecturer Series, Waite Campus, University of Adelaide, 1991 – 1997.https://figshare.com/projects/Campus_Seminars_and_Distinguished_Lecturer_Series_Waite_Campus_University_of_Adelaide/17756
- Agricultural land management
- Agriculture, land and farm management not elsewhere classified
- Crop and pasture protection (incl. pests, diseases and weeds)
- Host-parasite interactions
- Biosecurity science and invasive species ecology
- Sustainable agricultural development
- Ecology not elsewhere classified
- Plant biology not elsewhere classified
- Conservation and biodiversity
- Environmental assessment and monitoring
grasslandsgrasseswoody plantsspecies invasionpest plantspasturescompetitionAgricultural Land ManagementAgriculture, Land and Farm Management not elsewhere classifiedCrop and Pasture Protection (Pests, Diseases and Weeds)Host-Parasite InteractionsInvasive Species EcologySustainable Agricultural DevelopmentEcology not elsewhere classifiedPlant BiologyPlant Biology not elsewhere classifiedConservation and BiodiversityEnvironmental Impact Assessment