What limits the invasion of grasslands by woody plants: competition or disturbance?
presentationposted on 06.09.2017, 05:52 by Joel Brown
Lecture given by Doctor Joel Brown, CSIRO Tropical Agriculture, Davies Laboratory, Queensland, Australia, at the Waite Campus, University of Adelaide, 5.6.1992.
This lecture is part of the Campus Seminars and Distinguished Lecturer Series, Waite Campus, University of Adelaide, 1991 – 1997.https://figshare.com/projects/Campus_Seminars_and_Distinguished_Lecturer_Series_Waite_Campus_University_of_Adelaide/17756
- Agricultural Land Management
- Agriculture, Land and Farm Management not elsewhere classified
- Crop and Pasture Protection (Pests, Diseases and Weeds)
- Host-Parasite Interactions
- Invasive Species Ecology
- Sustainable Agricultural Development
- Ecology not elsewhere classified
- Plant Biology
- Plant Biology not elsewhere classified
- Conservation and Biodiversity
- Environmental Impact Assessment